GSA Contracting Mechanisms
The GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), were created to provide a fast, cost-effective way for federal agencies to hire contractors. Agencies compare and select from the GSA list of pre-qualified contractors whose pricing has already been found to be fair and reasonable. You can be assured that your procurements, under this schedule, will meet the best value criteria for Government acquisitions, complying fully with all applicable regulations.
E & E's schedule offers our clients a full-range of Environmental Services (ES) (SIN 899) and associated price list. This contract is valid for a period of five (5) years, with three five (5) year renewal options.
Advantages of using the ES schedule:
- Fast, simple ordering process
- Reduced administrative costs and time for acquisition (GSA fee of ¾% built in to approved rates, average acquisition time of 14 days)
- No maximum contract or order value
- Best available rates through combining services
- Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (for recurring tasks)
- Multi-year IDIQ contract
- Labor Hour and/or Firm Fixed Price Task Orders allowed
- Direct contractor/customer relationship.
Who Can Use This Contract?
- All federal agencies including the executive, legislative, and judicial branches; the District of Columbia
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to CFR 51.1
- Mixed-ownership government corporations such as the U.S. Postal Service
- E & E has accepted modifications to its contracts that allows State and Local government entities to procure services through the schedule for disaster response and recovery activities.
How To Hire E & E
Standard Operating Procedures
- For orders up to $2,500 (micro-purchase threshold) - Develop a SOW, select the contractor [from list of GSA-qualified contractors] best suited to your needs, and have your contracts office place the order directly with the contractor.
- For orders > $2,500 but < $1,000,000 (maximum order threshold) - Develop a performance-based or level of effort SOW, prepare a request for quotes (RFQ), submit the RFQ [via contracts office] to three (3) GSA-qualified contractors, evaluate quotes based on agency-developed best value selection criteria, choose contractor whose quote provides best value.
- For orders > $1,000,000 - Same procedure as item 2 above with following exception: RFQ must be submitted to more than three contractors.
Request a quote or select a GSA pre-qualified contractor by:
- Emailing or faxing RFQ to approved contractors,
- Conducting internal desk audits of three GSA pre-qualified contractors, and
- Soliciting services via the GSA IT Solutions Vendor Center (Electronically).